Registered
3,318 Posts
so whats this sport called?

and will EA be making a game about it?

·
Registered
128 Posts
crazy boys

I don't like to watch such as this acts crazy, but in fact they have tricky skills !!!

how can they control a car at high speed????

thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yeah they already have a video game for this its called Grand Theft Auto, and after watching this video... "I think how can they control a car at high speed????" Control might not be the proper word to describe their driving skills.

·
GT-R CRAZY
399 Posts
Crazy vid, if it was short then it would be not so boring of the same...

·
Registered
410 Posts
What do you think happens after they run into an innocent person car? Do they make a police report? or trade insurance info? I have a feeling they just keep on driving...

·
Registered
101 Posts
What do you think happens after they run into an innocent person car? Do they make a police report? or trade insurance info? I have a feeling they just keep on driving...
I'm sure they pull over, find the owner of the car they ran into and break the news slowly. It is at this time they probably present him with his options:
1) Exchange insurance info and be on their way,
2) Contact local authorities and wait patiently for them to arrive, or
3) Forget their faces or they kill you.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm sure they pull over, find the owner of the car they ran into and break the news slowly. It is at this time they probably present him with his options:
LOL!!! I believe number 3 is the correct answer..

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If the car was stolen they will leave it.If it was his own car he will report about it as a stolen car the insurance will compensate him in case if the car was totally damaged.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The third option is not true
And the second one also wrong
The first one it seems true

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Im against this stupidity, and of more people getting killed by drivers on speed pills. But....Spectators get killed in lots of motorsports like Rally for example. Nearly every extreme racing genre started from the streets, touge is one, down hill mountain drifting got lots of people killed in Japan too, NASCAR is also dangerous for the spectators as well with the low fences not protecting the fans with flying car parts when something really goes wrong. This here is no different, its getting big in KSA so like any other sport that gets big needs support by them or their government and they need to deal with it fast in building a 2-3 mile stretch for straight line racing and their kind of drifting called, Hajwala.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
how they physically do it

driving reactions/maneuverability wearing open shoes and full gowns

·
Vendor
1,311 Posts
Did anyone also notice that there are no seat belts worn? I mean who needs seat belts right? AND also that most of the cars are FWD?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts