Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time to start gearing up. I'm pleased to announce that the 2nd annual "Cool Cars for Cats and Canines" car show will be held on April 28th, 2012, at the AACA museum in Hershey, PA. Last year we had an awesome turnout that included quite a few GT-R's. Hopefully this year will be even stronger. There will be a few different caravans forming from different areas, I'll be sure to make you aware as the details are established. Here is the website with all of the show information: http://www.coolcarsf...andcanines.com/

Thanks guys for your past support. Hope to see you all again this year, as well as some new faces. This is of course a very worthy charity, and it makes a great excuse for a bunch of car junkies to get together and drool.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
I am putting a link to this topic in the NE section. I had a great time last year.

·
Registered
644 Posts
This was an awesome event last year. Impressive variety and quality of cars plus a fun caravan up from the DMV. Count me in for round 2.

Jeff, you gotta convince Steven to come out.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys for your interest. I really appreciate you returning for the 2nd time. I hope that we can get quite a few GT-R's this year. For those that don't know or haven't gone to the website, this is a fund-raiser for homeless and abandoned companion animals. It amazed me last year that the folks who are so passionate about their cars were also so willing to help out with the charity. The website explains all of the details, and has a tremendous amount of pics from last year. As an fyi, it looks like there will be a real Porsche 959 at the show this year!!!

Keep those registrations coming guys. The earlier you register, the more clout we have with potential sponsors. It really helps alot if you register early.

Thanks again for your participation and consideration.

Tom Clark

·
Registered
644 Posts
This is definitely a great event that was a lot of fun last year and supports a great cause. Lets kick off the car season the right way with a mega GTR turnout for this event. Check out photo's from last years event courtesy of [email protected] who walked away with top honors for cars hailing from Japan. http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=50757

Attendance list:
1) Kumaik
2) Titekster (i know you're down to roll)

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
Very very far from GA. :( otherwise I would have loved to gone.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Maybe this year they will actually bring some of their Critters to the event
I think the only 4 legged furry creature at the event was brought from a NE section girlfriend.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I'm in if there is a place for former GTR owners who now drive something German.
REK you're always welcome and so is your German vehicle.

·
Registered
644 Posts
bump for a good cause and fun event.

·
Registered
644 Posts
This even is quickly approaching. The weather will start getting better and better. Lets get a list started of who's attending.

1) Kumaik
2) Titekster
3)
4)

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year (moved to TX) but if anybody's on the fence about going....GO!! It's 110% worth it.

Great show for a Great Cause !!

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Chief, may not be able to roll up this time...still waiting on my ADVs to come home!

This even is quickly approaching. The weather will start getting better and better. Lets get a list started of who's attending.

1) Kumaik
2) Titekster
3)
4)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey guys, just a quick update. For all of you race fans, we will have a Jordan Formula 1 race car at the event. Go to the show website here for pics of the car:

http://coolcarsforcatsandcanines.com/

Also, I have received quite a few emails asking if there will be any "critters" at the event this year. We will in fact have a puppy playpen and also some kittens up at the tent area of the show. We have some great sponsors this year including Algar Ferrari of Philadelphia, Harrisburg Fiat, and Competizione and Sports Cars. You know that Algar will be bringing some incredible stuff, and Harrisburg Fiat will be showcasing the new Fiat 500 Abarth.

Thanks so much to all who have registered so far. For those that haven't, won't you please consider helping us out with this very charitable event. Registration closes in just 6 weeks, and is easily accomplished on the above website. Thanks to all of you.

·
Registered
644 Posts
1) Kumaik
2) Titekster (modded Skyline 350 GT -- just in case)
3) REK125
4)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Chief, may not be able to roll up this time...still waiting on my ADVs to come home!
You love Gojira so much you neglect the other beast in your garage. Bring the Skyline 350GT if Gojira isn't ready.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts