Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
3.5 inch intakes are really meant for cars making huge power, on large turbos like Super 99's and Alpha 16's etc etc.

How extensively modified is your car?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
If you get the driven innovation intercooler kit it comes with ether 3 or 3.5" intakes. Amazing product

·
Registered
48 Posts
Old thread..
I’m currently working on getting my car to FBO but do plan on upgrading the turbos probably a year or so afterwards.
I understand most of the FBO mods will have to be changed once I go for a bigger build but would it hurt to go with 3.5” now to avoid having to change it later, or would it be best to stay with 3” until I upgrade the turbos?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Old thread..
I’m currently working on getting my car to FBO but do plan on upgrading the turbos probably a year or so afterwards.
I understand most of the FBO mods will have to be changed once I go for a bigger build but would it hurt to go with 3.5” now to avoid having to change it later, or would it be best to stay with 3” until I upgrade the turbos?
I am wondering the same thing here, not sure there was ever a reply. I’ve made the mistake wasting money on mods just to have to upgrade again when it comes time for the final build goal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts