Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
I purchased three 1:18 model GT-R's from Scale Driven (A forum sponsor) in May and they have just set on my desk since then. I haven't even un screwed them from the plastic cage they come on. They are as follows:

Nissan GT-R Spec V Brilliant Pearl-SOLD

Nissan GT-R Super Black-SOLD

Nissan GT-R Super GT Xanavi #23

I still have the box and authenticity cert for the Xanavi but I no longer have the boxes for the other 2. None of them have been removed from the cases they came in.

The r35 and r35 specv retail for $110 and the Xanavi retails for $159.95. I still have the receipt if anyone would like to see.

I'll let the two R35's go for $80 and the Xanavi for $130. And I'll ship for free.

Here are some pics, let me know if you guys want them.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, they are awesome models. The attention to detail is top notch. But seeing that I've never even taken them off the plastic, I figured I'd try to sell them to someone who wanted them.

·
R36 Member
796 Posts
I'm pretty sure you own these, but can you place a paper with your username next to the car(s) in question? I want to buy the black one

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problem. Also, more info on the models can be found at scaledriven.com They are really top quality

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The black and the white models are sold. Still have the Xanavi which to me is the coolest one-really sick looking. It's really brand new with everything that I received with it. It's only been open to take the pic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts