Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure most of us are not a fan of Hondas, but I personally must admire their potential for the amount of money it takes for them to be competitive. I do admit the Honda scene is horrible, with most of them doing ricer fly by's and revving like a ricer everywhere they go. But something like this I have a great deal of respect for.

I'm not exactly sure what track this is, but it's definitely in Japan, and towards the end it looks like it starts snowing?! This guy definitely knows how to drive!

-Dayne

·
Registered
866 Posts
hondas are light and aftermarket parts are cheap. with proper modification the civic can go up to 400-500 hp. slight short from GTR but because of their featherweight and FWD, they are very agile at cornering. i woudn't be surprise if this civic can beat the GTR

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Definitely very affordable and competitive track cars. This guy is definitely having a good time, especially in the corners where he has the advantage. Car looks well set up and very neutral through the corners.

-Dayne

·
Front Mount 2500 HP
3,696 Posts
The middle finger was priceless

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.