Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
I'm sure most of us are not a fan of Hondas, but I personally must admire their potential for the amount of money it takes for them to be competitive. I do admit the Honda scene is horrible, with most of them doing ricer fly by's and revving like a ricer everywhere they go. But something like this I have a great deal of respect for.

I'm not exactly sure what track this is, but it's definitely in Japan, and towards the end it looks like it starts snowing?! This guy definitely knows how to drive!

-Dayne

·
Registered
630 Posts
I'm sure most of us are not a fan of Hondas, but I personally must admire their potential for the amount of money it takes for them to be competitive. I do admit the Honda scene is horrible, with most of them doing ricer fly by's and revving like a ricer everywhere they go. But something like this I have a great deal of respect for.

I'm not exactly sure what track this is, but it's definitely in Japan, and towards the end it looks like it starts snowing?! This guy definitely knows how to drive!

-Dayne
Awesome!!! I nearly fell out of my chair when he shot the guy the bird lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
no hate. well built hondas are some of the most impressive bang for buck track cars I have encountered on track.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
I also like well built hondas but seems like the gtr started slowing up and braking a lot harder toward the end
guy in the GT-R was smart, backed off let the Honda have his cake, besides that EF9 at its best day with its mods in japan is at tops a $8,000 car, a is GT-R $100K+ plus, Honda driver has no care if he writes it off at that track.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.