Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the past year as vendors on this community we have gotten quite a good amount of NAGTROC (Now GTR Life) members on our forged wheel line. I must say, this is one of the most mature and one of the best forums to be a part of as everyone is full of great information. We want to thank all of the members for their great responses to our product line, our previous clients for choosing us as their wheel providers, our current clients (you know who you are
) and future clients looking to upgrade their wheels!

Now for a little compilation of some of the GTRs that we have done over the past year. As you see, there's quite a bit of variety as everyone has their own taste and we love them all!

If you have pictures of your GTR on our wheels and aren't in this list, feel free to add some pictures! That being said, those of you that have wheels in production, I'll make sure to add your GTRs to this thread as we get some pics!!

Now to the fun part!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
some sexy machines on here

·
Registered
593 Posts
I continue to be amazed at the variety of looks we have been able to achieve on the GTRs. Very nice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.