Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Really love this car. I've heard horrible things about quality tho. Also, stig said this is one of the worst cars he has driven

·
Vanilla Gorilla
144 Posts
Not really. This car weighs only 1.1 tonnes! The Viper weighs 1.5 tonnes.
Aww dont penalize the viper for having a bigger rack
besides I'm sure Jezza would describe the dynamics of both cars as "trying to kill you" same ideas, diff countries. Its a shame there are no formal importing processes, uncle sam is a pain. I wish someone would just make it into a kit car using an existing frame/powertrain available here in the states... like a 2nd gen Viper. Would be a great way to resurect some wrecked snakes, jus sayin.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
such awesome cars. wish they made it here to the states. there was one at our local cars & coffee not too long ago. it had alaska plates...

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
Do they make it in LHD?

·
Registered
7,396 Posts
Do they make it in LHD?
Exactly... It takes a while for me to warm up to RHD (took me about 2 months to really get used to it, and then another two months when I came home - got in my car, one time, and found myself sitting behind the glove box, lol!).

*edit: I don't think they do, which is why I've never looked into one. For British cars, though - some of their beasts to make it here for the USDM (Aston, Lotus, etc...). But I haven't heard of a LHD Noble or TVR.

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Exactly... It takes a while for me to warm up to RHD (took me about 2 months to really get used to it, and then another two months when I came home - got in my car, one time, and found myself sitting behind the glove box, lol!).

*edit: I don't think they do, which is why I've never looked into one. For British cars, though - some of their beasts to make it here for the USDM (Aston, Lotus, etc...). But I haven't heard of a LHD Noble or TVR.
Same problem with the likes of 'vettes. More would sell here if it weren't for the LHD issue. A bugger for overtaking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts