1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Meh

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
For the first 30 seconds or so that Tesla sounds a lot like a 650s. Lol.
I think that audio of the first 30 seconds is from the 650s go pro, although the video is clearly from the tesla. LOL I thought the same thing!!

That tesla's acceleration is just so impressive. I love it. But besides that, its just whatever to me...

·
Registered
53 Posts
The tesla top out at 155 which is kinda low these days for a performance vehicle but it does get off the line pretty good...I'd rather have the mclaren myself

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Next up 675LT vs P90D I already see it now.

·
Registered
943 Posts
After watching multiple videos of the Tesla getting off the line like a slingshot it is very clear that in the near future gasoline power cars won't be much competition off the line anymore unless hybrid.. The p90D will be an interesting car. The next gtr has to be hybrid no doubt about it. In the second race the Mclaren doesn't come around for quite a while. The Tesla is changing the game that's for damn sure.

·
Registered
9,690 Posts
Now we see what a mid/low 10 second car does to a P85D. So now all the FBO E85 guys have a good comparison.

Will be interesting to see how much longer the Tesla will stay in front with Ludicrous mode.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Now we see what a mid/low 10 second car does to a P85D. So now all the FBO E85 guys have a good comparison.

Will be interesting to see how much longer the Tesla will stay in front with Ludicrous mode.
The issue is its only to 60. After that these cars murder it. Very one dimensional.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if the Tesla with Ludicrous mode is running high 10's at 125MPH, it's going to be a close race to the 1/4 mile for many stock cars...

The issue is its only to 60. After that these cars murder it. Very one dimensional.

·
Registered
9,690 Posts
if the Tesla with Ludicrous mode is running high 10's at 125MPH, it's going to be a close race to the 1/4 mile for many stock cars...
My thoughts exactly. No too mention it's going to get the hole shot from the videos and only slow marginally after the 1/8.

This is why I just put down the deposit on the Model X to replace my X5M. Should be a blast and those rear doors are pretty trick.

·
Banned
1,199 Posts
You own this car. Why not tell us about all the flaws it has. I know of complaints owners have.

Driving the p85d fast on the streets will empty the batteries in a rush.
Also if you don't fully charge the car up the batteries die faster when driving 'spirited'.
How long is a full charge up on the tesla?

How is interior wear? How does it corner?

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Agreed. I just wish it had longer range or the network of recharge stations was larger. Love the car would just hate to worry about range.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
I have a p85d and in my opinion it is the best luxury car you can buy. These cars are awesome.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts