Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Thanks 240Z I appreciate you saving me many hours of research, I’ve read most of your posts so I know your advice is legit. Much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
I ran [email protected] with the older version on an aggressive 93 pump tune. The newest version has the UHF turbine wheel so it should flow a little better. I recommend the following supporting mods...

ID 1300cc injectors
Twin 485’s w/hardwire kit
Cast bell mouth SS downpipes
3.5” midpipe
3.5” exhaust
DBA inlets (ported)
3” intakes
Upgraded MAF or SD kit
Race intercooler w/ 2.75” upper pipes

You can pick up many of these parts used and in good order on the FacePlant forums for cheap. You’ll also need to make or buy a fuel pressure monitor kit and ethanol sensor kit.
How funny I literally have ordered almost all those parts over the last few days as well as Cobb AP and Visconti Flex-fuel kit (as well as their twin pumps, hardwire kit, and 1300x2 injectors) The only thing is my mid pipe is 3" and my cat back is from a NISMO model (Car came with Nismo seats and exhaust from a late model Nismo GT-R) Do you think I should upgrade the cat back?

Also, I figured upgrading the intakes to 3" would suffice for the MAF or are you saying I need to upgrade the actual MAF's and scaling for the larger 3" intake won't be enough? I plan to stay around 700-800 whp.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts