·
Registered
370 Posts
Sorry man. At least you're ok.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Damn... I'd hate to be in your shoes.

But in my country of Thailand, whenever a bad thing happens, we always say it happened so that something else that is way way bad wouldn't. Kinda like taking a small shit to avoid a big shit.

·
Seems Legit
2,476 Posts
I had to highlight your txt to even read it.

Sorry to hear though :(

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Super Silver is tough to match. pm me for help
Nick
Thanks I'll keep you in mind ,I was reffered to a body shop that is one of the few that are GTR certified here in Chicago ,these guys are also the only porsche and amg certified in entire illinois .The guy told me that they will paint and double clear coat the entire panel form rear bumpet to the door and buff the entire car .Btw the shop is called Westmont Bodywreks..I'll leave the car tuesday

P.P I fixed the font size of my posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Sorry to hear that brother. That guy is lucky, I would have punched him in the mouth if he was drunk, hit my car, then got out talking shit to me like it was my fault. Also, take solace in the fact that nobody was hurt. Piece of shit drunk drivers usually do a lot worse. Glad you're ok man. Also, Super Silver brothers....UNITE! haha

·
Registered
201 Posts
This may be hypocritical, as I do occasionally imbibe myself, but I basically can't stand drunk people. So great is their idiocy that its nearly mesmerizing. In fact, I will attend a bar (unless its a bar/grill, to eat) except on the occasion that I drink myself.

I am sorry that happened, all around. That guy sounds--->

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I had a truck tire try to kill me so I feel your pain. The whole retread came off as a donut and I was right there. Like a final destination movie lol. I had glass in my face, arms and lap. I was lucky I always wear shades. View attachment 45016 View attachment 45017
WOW that's looks scary,good thing u didn't panic and pulled off safely,this could've gone really bad

·
The World Warrior
7,254 Posts
That sucks man. I had a 17 year old kid in a truck mess up my front bumper. It really sucks but it will get repaired and you will be ok which is the most important thing.

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
That's bullshit the cop couldn't give him a DUI but at least he got charged with something. Every time I take the car out its in my eyesight. I even ask to be seated near where it's parked at restaurants & other places. Hope you get it all sorted out. At least you kept calm and didn't get an assault charge for hitting him which I'm sure you wanted to do.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.