Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
Not sure who is the owner of the GTR from TX but the race was pretty good..

the owner of the Lambo is Taylor from Dallas Performance .. really cool guy and has built some sick vettes..

enjoy:

watch in HD !!

·
GT-R CRAZY
399 Posts
that GTR was moving. why RWHP instead of awhp?
does the owner of the GTR was on rear wheels only?

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
They should run from a dig.... and the GTR should have used LC4 or LC1.
Shoulda,coulda,woulda...the race is long over,the GTR lost. Its ok bro,you will be just fine....

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
1050 whp at 12psi?? that's a lot of power at that psi even on the stock high compression block...

·
Registered
14 Posts
My apologies guys, as it's really confusing at this point. Trust had posted a thread, saying the car made xxx amount on Tony's dyno at T1. Said the Mainline dyno Tony uses typically dyno's lower than a dynojet, so he guessed what it would be on a dynojet, using a correction factor. I had noticed on his sig on 6speedonline, that he had it as 811whp, so I figured that was his "RWD estimate" if he didn't have losses for being AWD. Taylor at DP doesn't have an AWD dyno, so he dyno's the car as RWD, which also gives higher numbers than what the car would do on a AWD dyno. The best thing to do would have been to dyno both cars on the same dyno, but Trust won't be able to do that for a while. Hope this clarifies my mistake on the video, sorry for the confusion. The GTR and Lambo are both SWEET cars!!

·
GT-R CRAZY
399 Posts
Curious what you guys think the car is "worth".

2010 GT-R Premium (duh)
Raven Black
13,XXX miles
T1 Stage I Turbo Upgrade
Cobb DP's, Stainless Resonated Mid Pipe, HKS Legamax Ti Catback
T1 Fuel System - Triple Pumps (3rd comes on at 14psi), ID2000's, E85 and 93 octane tunes
Car made 651awhp on T1's Mainline Dyno at 23psi (approx. 755awhp Dyno Dynamics) I haven't got it on the dyno at 25psi
Lusso Forged 3 Piece Wheels with TPMS Sensors
Nitto Invo's
GTR/Nissan Badges deleted around
Spoiler Delete

The car is very clean, never launched, only seen full throttle in a straight line. Very few pics here:

Day I bought it:

Couple of randoms:

this was Trust original dyno #s. at 23psi 755awhp Dyno Dynamics.
I dont think at 25psi Trust car had 811whp. Maybe less.
Great vid and that GTT is moving.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Sorry for the confusion guys, let me break it down (I wish I would have given Taylor numbers when he asked about the vid, didn't even think about it).

Based on the differences between Tony's Mainline Dyno at T1 and his Dynojet, which the DynoJet is about 16% higher, we estimated the car at 755-760whp on his Dynojet at 23psi. The car actually dyno'd 711whp on a local DynoJet (a stingy one at that) on that boost level, same level in this vid.

It's not Malu59RT's fault that the vid says 811whp, I had that in my sig on 6speed accidentally, it was suppose to be 711whp and I fat fingered that and didn't realize until after I was trying to figure out where the number came from in this vid.

The week after this vid we bumped the boost to 25psi and the car made 744whp/640wtq on the same stingy DynoJet and the power came on a lot more in the midrange. That setting made 679whp on Tony's Mainline (IIRC). Boost has always been progressed in to save the rods. I haven't ran anyone comparable on this setting unfortunately.

It's a sick video, awesome production quality, and that was a fun run!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.