Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Daytime dig race that we got worked out. The c6z06 has gone [email protected] on 20" street tires the way it sits in the video. Unfortunately it's clutch gave out on the pass so round 3 between the 911 will have to go down another time. As for the GT500 it's gone 11.0 for sure but word on the street is that its gone faster with a pretty nice mph. The porsche is the same 911 i've posted about on here running the new Tial alpha3076 turbo kit with meth injection.

Was pretty cool to get 3 badass cars lined up, in the daytime, in HD but you all know how it goes on the streets of Mexico.

Hope you all enjoy!

I've also posted new videos of the porsche messing around with a whipple supercharged Ford GT on 100oct, and a procharged c16 race gas C6 vette on a tire from the same night. Check them out.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did that grey Z06 give up? Nice video, cool show for the opposite lanes
Clutch gave out. I beleive it was acting up a week before hand but then was fine the morning of the race. Beat on it all day (raped a '09 murcielago LP650 multiple times as well as a few other pulls) but it just couldn't handle on this run. Owner limped it home and will be having it replaced shortly and possibly a shot of nitrous installed. Car's pretty fast as is for a 20" street tire ([email protected]) so it'll be interesting to see what it does even with a good clutch and tire let alone spray.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Cool video. Did the gt500 let off in the beginning for a bit? That Porsche sure can move!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like the Porsche met its match with the FGT. How much power is that FGT putting down?
720whp supposedly, owner has said 700whp as a fact with the pulley he has on it now. He also has a 19lb pulley that we will probably see him out on next time. The 911 def had it covered from the in-car live look at it. Video doesn't impress me but the owner wanted it posted up. Hoping to get him again soon with a official 2nd gear roll soon since clutch isnt allowing clean shifts. We also informed him of a station that carries 100oct a little over $2.00 cheaper then what he pays now so i'm hoping to see him back around soon.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Gt500 took off early as his tires were spinning before green. How fast is the Porsche in the 1/4 mi? The Vette ran 11.0 on track, I don't think it can run that on the street. What tire is the Vette on?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts