Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
1st issue is that Im running a V3 Accessport and trying to update my datalog list. I cannot find the "knock sum" category to monitor. I can see Dynamic Advance to see if its pulling timing but Id like to see the knock sums.

I also wanted to add that Ive updated all the firmware and the knock sum option isnt anywhere to be found.

The 2nd issue is that Im only seeing 95% throttle travel. Is this normal (95.2 to be exact). Why not 100% when its floored. I tried checking with the car off, on ACC, and it only goes from 0% to 95.2%. Id like to get my full 100% if possible.

Thanks in advance,

Joe

·
Cobb Tuning
421 Posts
Hi Joe,

On you 2014 there is no such parameter as knock sum to log. 2008-2011 car have an older CBA style ignition system which uses knock sum. the 2012+ cars are all DBA and use Dynamic advance instead to report knock retard.

The throttle being reported as 95% is normal, some other vehicles will only report 80% when they are in fact full throttle. Rest assured, your throttle is actually open all the way at 100%, and there are not any limits being placed on it.

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome. Thanks for the fast answer. Chris, you are the best. Youve always been there to help whenever I had a question and I really appreciate it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts