Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Afr new in this log is finally working as I originally intended. It has been compared favourably to external widebands, so you can go ahead and use it. When everyone is, afr old should be retired.

·
7.9 @ 175mph (Gen 3 SBD1400R)
8,564 Posts
from going from too rich 85% af correction your now 120% lean

and like i said that 2.75' intake hitting 4.82 not giving much room
Ben, seeing that the wastegates are 100% maxed out and the voltage is 4.82 at that level.....do you still feel its important to upgrade as the car currently sits?

I do have AAM Actuators that I have not installed, and don't plan on it until I can upgrade the intakes.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I am running AP-NIS006- v1.6.3.4-2504 firmware.. which AFR do i use? new or old??

my afr old is reading 11.5 and my afr new is reading 9ish!

my fuel tables are at 11.54 at richest.. so... whats going on??

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
If your AFR old is 11.5 and AFR new is 9 then your AFR new is not working and is probably old firmware. I will point Joe to this thread to confirm in which version it was fixed.

·
COBB Tuning Firmware Engineer (Hacker)
1,615 Posts
That v1.6.3.4-2504 should have the correct conversion for the new AFR. I'll file a bug on it and we'll take a look.

Joe

·
Registered
187 Posts
Bringing thread back.

I noticed tonight that if I use the AP to log AFR old is reading 14.4-14.6 as my AFR new is reading 13.2-13.5. But if I switch to Access Tuner and use the computer my AFR new is dead on at 14.5-14.7.

So which is correct? I have the latest firmware on both PCM/TCM

·
R35.se
453 Posts
Bringing thread back.

I noticed tonight that if I use the AP to log AFR old is reading 14.4-14.6 as my AFR new is reading 13.2-13.5. But if I switch to Access Tuner and use the computer my AFR new is dead on at 14.5-14.7.

So which is correct? I have the latest firmware on both PCM/TCM
AFR new on the AP has been wrong for a very very long time... Thistle had a solution which was implemented in the AP but got lost in between firmware updates.

I would say the computer is correct

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I pointed this out again the other day as I hadn't logged with the AP in a long time and then saw incorrect AFR new. They are on the case.

·
COBB Tuning Firmware Engineer (Hacker)
1,615 Posts
joe,

that means we cant relay on the AFR new reading on the latest update as it was spot on with my AEM AFR on the ppreviousVersion. please let me know.
The conversion bug is in the AccessPORT firmware not the software. Which one were you using?

Joe

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thistle and Joe,

Is the AFR new in accesstuner RACE working properly when data logging with your laptop? That's the one I have been using.

At idle, AFR new = 14.7 and AFR old = 14.4.

·
Banned
746 Posts
The AFR new on ATR is good to go on using it.

·
Like a BOSS
645 Posts
Joe, please provide some clarification on AFR new vs old and AP vs ATR. I believe most people here are using the latest Alpha firmware. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts