Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· 7.9 @ 175mph (Gen 3 SBD1400R)
8,498 Posts
from going from too rich 85% af correction your now 120% lean

and like i said that 2.75' intake hitting 4.82 not giving much room
Ben, seeing that the wastegates are 100% maxed out and the voltage is 4.82 at that level.....do you still feel its important to upgrade as the car currently sits?

I do have AAM Actuators that I have not installed, and don't plan on it until I can upgrade the intakes.

· Registered
1,379 Posts
I am running AP-NIS006- v1.6.3.4-2504 firmware.. which AFR do i use? new or old??

my afr old is reading 11.5 and my afr new is reading 9ish!

my fuel tables are at 11.54 at richest.. so... whats going on??

· Registered
185 Posts
Bringing thread back.

I noticed tonight that if I use the AP to log AFR old is reading 14.4-14.6 as my AFR new is reading 13.2-13.5. But if I switch to Access Tuner and use the computer my AFR new is dead on at 14.5-14.7.

So which is correct? I have the latest firmware on both PCM/TCM

· R35.se
452 Posts
Bringing thread back.

I noticed tonight that if I use the AP to log AFR old is reading 14.4-14.6 as my AFR new is reading 13.2-13.5. But if I switch to Access Tuner and use the computer my AFR new is dead on at 14.5-14.7.

So which is correct? I have the latest firmware on both PCM/TCM
AFR new on the AP has been wrong for a very very long time... Thistle had a solution which was implemented in the AP but got lost in between firmware updates.

I would say the computer is correct

· Registered
185 Posts
Thistle and Joe,

Is the AFR new in accesstuner RACE working properly when data logging with your laptop? That's the one I have been using.

At idle, AFR new = 14.7 and AFR old = 14.4.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.