Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm currently running the Stage 3 OTS.
My mods are:

Catless DP and MP
Stock Cat
Stock Pump
1000cc Injectors
Cobb Big SF intakes
Cobb Bypass Valves

Before the Catless DP, on the original tune (apparently was tuned with ECUTek, bought the car used).
I would get rear o2 sensor codes (obviously because there were no cats).
I flashed the OTS with the rear o2 codes off, I get P0171.

I was taking a look at my AFR Correction B1/B2, and they are relatively close to each other. Is there anything else I should log? Another unrelated question, but I've read that if we start seeing knock the Boost Gauge will flash, does that mean the stock boost gauge or the one in the AP will flash??

·
Cobb Tuning
421 Posts
Whoa, There is something way off with your car. The mechanical configuration you listed doesn't match the map you are using, or something else. Are you sure you don't have stock injectors? It appears from the datalog that you might... The ECU is adding 58% fuel to keep your fuel even close to where it should be. The injector duty is over 100%... There is an issue that needs to be sorted here. P0171 is for bank too lean from the fuel trims having to account for a major fueling issue, or improper injector size. No more full throttle until this is sorted out!

Yes, the boost gauge on the MFD will flash if there is enough knock retard to trigger it. How much knock retard it triggers at depends on the tune. On the OTS maps it is about 3 degrees normally.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought this car used, as is. The car supposedly had bigger injectors, and looking at pictures of the stock injectors are all blue. Mine are all black.

I guess I'll just remove them and send them to get tested to end this mystery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.