Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys! :D

DMart, yes it was tough to cut the cake. Nobody wanted to destroy it.

Whirlybird, I actually have no shots of the custom interior. Seats were amazing. Lol... it was a yellow vanilla cake with 3 layers. Filling was lines of chocolate and strawberry mixed. If u can imagine this, around the entire cake was 1/2" thick vanilla icing (white)...and then around that was the 'blue chrome wrap' lol...and other details. Hood scoops, exhaust, headlights, tail lights, wing, rims, tires, windows, etc etc...u see the damn pics!! I asked her where she got that aftermarket lip from because my real car is stock. Looked like it had some serious downforce!!

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^^ I'll get some pics of the inside...there were leftovers...

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
e85 member
2,724 Posts
That's awesome! My girlfriend also likes to make themed cakes (usually for my birthday), I'll have to show her this one--very cool.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I thought the bunny shaped cake with the twizzler whiskers and gum drop nose I got as a kid was cool, not anymore. The next cake she gets should have a ring in it!

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I thought the bunny shaped cake with the twizzler whiskers and gum drop nose I got as a kid was cool, not anymore. The next cake she gets should have a ring in it!
Hahaha that bunny shaped cake was cool. I agree her next cake should have the ring!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.