Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I just purchased a 2009 GT-R, it's like a dream came true

I was wondering if you could guide me in modding it, as I have no experience with these kind of things AT ALL.
This is my daily driver, and I won't be taking it to any tracks or drag strips. I just plan on bragging about my beast on streetlights and not be intimidated by any other cars. I believe the car is already tuned by the previous owner (not sure what kind of tune) and it's stock.
What would you recommend my first mod to be as a starter?

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the car
run a quick search through the forums and you'll pull up dozens of threads about simple bolt-on mods for the car.

For starters though, an intake + midpipe + exhaust would be great upgrades.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Congrats....first thing is to figure out what the tune is, if any, then maybe start with a midpipe....

·
Registered
53 Posts
In the same boat as you, just picked up an 09 as well and loving it so far. The people on this forum are awesome and are extremely informative on every aspect of this car. LIke the response above, have a search, there are many threads that go through this specific evolution path. Important to find out just what tuning has already been done on the car though, very key. I'd say, start with intake and mid-pipe, those are pretty simple. Congrats on your new baby.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.