Nissan GT-R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Jimmy Rustler
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ban Skyliner? or Temporarily Gag somehow?
Yes please. Can mods get rid of this pest or temporarily disable him from posting?2233.85%
No thanks. This guy is like my step-son.4366.15%

·
Jimmy Rustler
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't post often but boy am I sick of this guys posts by now. Wanted to see if anyone agrees with me that we should ban this troll/gt-r leg humper or at least perhaps, temporarily disable him from posting.

Yay or nay?

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
you do realize you have ignore member feature? its a free world and anyone can post whatever they want..

he is a little overboard..Im cool with it.. 9 posts ? maybe you are the troll?

·
Jimmy Rustler
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually didn't know that and am sorry. Like I said, I barely post and just can't stand not being able to get through a "GTR vs" thread without him polluting it. Also sorry if my post count has offended you...

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
click on your name and manage the ignore list..

Im not offended..

·
4,747 Posts

Skyliner is just a little polarizing.

I think Skyliner is a pretty cool guy. eh posts videos/opinions and doesn't afraid of anything.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
everyone has a voice

let's not get all....

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
This forum would not be the same without Skyliner..sometimes the constant fanboi-ism is just too much but all in all hes a good dude(even though he hates Hayabusa's lol!) ;)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Man, I'm sorry, but banning Skyliner is like eating a Subway sandwitch without the bread; you can live with it, but at the end of the day, you will get sick!

This guy loves the car more than all owners around the world COMBINED! He posts videos faster than anyone and he makes the funniest comments there is. And no matter what you do/say, he will go "fcuk yo shit, GTR FTW!"

He is exactly like the GTR;full of magic and never giving up (yes, Justin Bieber reference) and like the GTR, he needs some "cooling" mods :p

·
TheShafro
188 Posts
Man, I'm sorry, but banning Skyliner is like eating a Subway sandwitch without the bread; you can live with it, but at the end of the day, you will get sick!

This guy loves the car more than all owners around the world COMBINED! He posts videos faster than anyone and he makes the funniest comments there is. And no matter what you do/say, he will go "fcuk yo shit, GTR FTW!"

He is exactly like the GTR;full of magic and never giving up (yes, Justin Bieber reference) and like the GTR, he needs some "cooling" mods :p
hahahaha YES!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Why would you Banned HIm Skyliner is Epic Skyliner FTW

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
skyliner was what Willis was talkin'bout

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
I just used the Skyliner Train in Tokyo and it was very helpful

Skyliner FTW

Although I got really frustrated because of some of his posts, he grows on you eventually

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.