Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has used A.S.H engine oil?

Its a Japanese brand and I`ve been advised to try it out because my garage can get a discount making it a little cheaper than the mobil 1 but the ASH is apparently a better oil for track use. Im just wondering if anyone else has any experience with this brand in an R35?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. This is an unknown. Looks legit, but for all I know, it could be olive oil.

Shawn
So I got a little bit paranoid about the oil because it was less expensive than the mobil 1 but supposedly better (if it seems too good to be true it probably is). In the end i went with a brand called T-man brothers. Has anyone had any experience with this brand?

http://www.t-man.jp/lineup/index.html

Total service including the oil, filter, emptying the tires and re-filling with nitrogen (sceptical about the people who replaced the tires using nitrogen in place of air) and getting the right rear wheel checked because of a noise when making a hard right at really low speed was 27,000yen.

Interestingly my engine seems to make less noise when starting since having the oil changed. I may be imagining it, but it sounds like the initial rev up is less now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.