Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks!

We had a power outage at our facility last Friday and experienced some slight complications communicating with Clients and such just prior to and during the Memorial Day Weekend Holiday.

Since this happened, I am offering a Post Memorial Day Blowout sale on the popular AAM Competition S-Line FMIC!!

Usually MAP priced at $1,995 plus shipping, I will offer a reserve six AAM Competition S-Line FMIC units at a special Post Memorial Day Blowout sale price point of.....

$1,465 plus shipping!!!! (THIS WEEK ONLY!! Ending close of business this Friday, May 30, 2014)

• Core Size 22.2x10x4.5 - Largest Street Core Available
  • Best balance of size, position surface area & flow
  • No Weight penalty
  • Retains factory impact beam & ram shroud
  • Bolts into OE location
  • Made in the USA!
$1,465 plus shipping!!!! (THIS WEEK ONLY!! Ending close of business this Friday, May 30, 2014)

PM me now for details and order placement!

Thank You.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Would this provide adequate airflow for an approx. 800-850whp build? (Rods, pistons, SiR 1.5s running at about 24-25PSI.)

I see Wankeldude's build utilized the AAM race FMIC.

·
Lake Bum
2,747 Posts
I'm in.

PM price shipped to 89044.

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
@hifipj: Absolutely. The AAM Competition S-Line FMIC supports up to 1200awhp. The AAM Competition RaceCore product would be the appropriate product for GT-R's producing on the north side of 1200awhp. Some GT-R Owners simply love the visual construction of our RaceCore FMIC, so they opt to utilize it in a lower awhp build.

I can't argue with that premise because the RaceCore is sexy as hell to look at on a GT-R.

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
One SOLD!!!!

Five units left!

Who's next?

How about YOU over there with your OEM intercoolers looking all hot from heat soak. Stop reading this thread, cool your GT-R's ambient air temperature and nab one of these 5 units left.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
PM a quote shipped to 97007 pls. Also, does it have a bigger core than BL and AMS?

Does the AAM intercooler mate up to aftermarket intercooler pipes?

·
Registered
876 Posts
Any issues using gotboost 3" intercooler piping with this unit.....straight bolt in? Thanks!

please PM shipping cost to Canada....postal code T5S 2S6.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Lol if true vendor should be banned.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Now thats comical!

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@ Celsius: It's a different inventory stock, as the eBay items, that I have listed, have some scuffs and surface imperfections as indicated.

·
Lake Bum
2,747 Posts
Thanks Marken. Looking forward to getting it.

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The AAM Competition S-Line FMIC was designed to be a bolt-on with the OEM GT-R intercooler piping. Keeping this in mind, as long as the aftermarket piping you are using retains an OEM bolt-on philosophy, you should be good to go.

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just like Marken said, if your intercooler piping works with the factory intercooler, you won't have any issues by adding the AAM Competition S-Line Street Intercooler.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts