Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
R33 Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to installing these two this weekend..

When the opportune time comes, I'm sure I'll have some more adds on ...

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have the same midpipe. Just intsalled their downpipes and 1000cc injectors today... AAM products, are best out there. Quality performance and sound cant be beat customer service is best you'll ever find. Kudos to Mike!!!

·
R33 Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I originally ordered MP from another vendor, but had to cancel as it was taking too long despite frequent PMs!

·
Registered
639 Posts
I installed the Stillen skid plate this week and it looks OEM and I do not "cringe" going up a steep driveway anymore.

·
Registered
639 Posts
They are made for stock 09-11 and another version for 2012 models only.

·
R33 Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have the same midpipe. Just intsalled their downpipes and 1000cc injectors today... AAM products, are best out there. Quality performance and sound cant be beat customer service is best you'll ever find. Kudos to Mike!!!

·
R33 Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yup, I got it from AAM via John, got it next couple of days, unlike other vendor... already installed, love the sound

·
You can sleep in your car, but you can't race
353 Posts
Congrats

Did you get the 3'' inlets - 3.5'' outlet?
Does it bolt up to factory catback?
And how do you like the sound?

·
R33 Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My first drive after brief ride almost 2 wks ago post-MP install ... surprised had SEL --wtf-- checked gas cap (not loose), drove few miles, did few restarts still will not go away, this time really annoying. Then, did some research here at the forum, thanks to Sean @ Stillens for link, was able to clear SEL albeit either too tired or impatient to even read the codes. Boy, hopefully no more surprises..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.