Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
f355c5
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009 GTR 17000 miles. Car was in garage for a week .went to start it and ABS warning light with VDC
warning lights on dash. The dealer tech told me I need a new modular and their are none in the USA. They have contacted Japan hot line for Nissan and were told mine is the first car in USA with this issue.
Dealership still waiting on word from Nissan. I will keep you up to date as the details come from Japan.

·
Registered
57 Posts
What ABS code are you getting if its C1111, do a search it has been discussed on here before. One of my customers GTR is having the same issue seems like its getting pretty common.

Interesting thing is once this happens the VDC button no longer functions, but the car acts as if the VDC button is on the off position and the car goes into LC mode, are you on a LC 1, or 2, or cobb LC, if you are on LC 2 can you do a little test for me attempt to launch the car (you don't have to actually launch it) and see what your RPM goes up to.

·
f355c5
225 Posts
Car at dealership. Can't check LC for you. I had cobb installed with stock LC2 . Went on 7 day vacation and returned to the warning lights-uninstalled cobb and warning lights stayed on the dash. Took it to the dealer--no answer yet from Japan.

·
f355c5
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
O.K Got the car back from dealer all better. 3 weeks for the part -claimed they took it off the assembly line in Japan. My brakes feel soft, can't remember how they used to be ? CRS. getting old.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts