Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
It shows an amazing lack of good taste when you can take a perfectly good-looking car like an Infiniti G35 coupe and turn it into a steaming turd like this lol.

And to think I used to own a nice black one and regret not keeping it when I got my R35...

·
Premium Member
581 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Ha wow. What does he do when he sees a real GTR. Almost guaranteed he wouldn't even know what it is. He probably truly thinks he has a skyline

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Skyline - yes, GT-R - no. The worst though is those who add the "GT-R" front facia that emulates the GT-R look on the G35.

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
I agree with whoever posted that he took a good looking g35 and ruined it. Even if he only put the skyline part, he's still a moron! Lol

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
193 Posts
He just wants one so so much. Hopefully he will one day and laugh at himself. I have seen plenty of guys in Australia change their GTS badges to GTR thinking that no one will know this difference but this guy is just being ridiculous

·
Registered
51 Posts
I can't believe there are people out there that would do this what do they expect their boys / homies / random assholes to say?

·
Forza Felipe
1,725 Posts
Hey man that's in all legendary cars when people swear since they have an k package 328 they have an my car. Same with Amg mercs and fake Amg mercs. It's just terrible

·
Registered
339 Posts
JOSE A GURRUSQUIETA,,
PLATE AGE: 0 LAST ACTIVITY 08/01/2015 RENEW OFC: 043
REMARKS ACTUAL MILEAGE.REBUILT SALVAGE - ISSUED BY: OK.PAPER TITLE.

It's a salvage car, what'd you expect from a Jose. Can't afford the real deal. lets buy a salvage car and put the GT-R on it. Nobody knows in Little Mexico.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I mean...it's not just a GT-R, it's a NISMO!!! He went all the way!

·
Registered
10,123 Posts
Ha wow. What does he do when he sees a real GTR.
Probably the same thing the Bentley grill 300c guys do when a real Bentley pulls up ... Hang a quick right

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I think the rear logo could be larger... Id say Go Big or Go Home LOL

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.