GoldMember
1,086 Posts
Hahaha................... Loved it!

Thanks for the post.

·
Founder/Admin
26,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can't wait for this thing. Curious about performance targets and aspiration.
rumor was 400hp from NA 3.5 liter V6 then the electric motors.... performance targets are probably that of a regular carerra or R8 or something i doubt more than that

·
GoldMember
1,086 Posts
Historically these cars have been very average performers. They have some stiff competition with the Lexus LFH and next generation GTR. Even if it doesn't perform it's still a good looking and high quality car. Old people will end up buying it.

·
Premium Member
11,288 Posts
not excited, video was dissapointing. im an acura hater until acura can give me something to love again. nsx is ugly in the front, they didnt seem to care about that, 1 demaret - dont care about customer feedback.
2. performance wont be that great from all the rumors. i can see its going to be good especially on a the twisties but not very fast.
3. they had a performance car that was hot, good looking and fast! they decided no one needs that and the haters didnt like it cause it wasnt the original nsx. pfft, we dont care about our customers, lets give them this junk instead, a slower car thats hybrid, lol
4. its hybrid, 0-60 in less than 5 sec. v6 - no forced induction, hybrid heavy.
5. market to americans, built in america.... hrmmm....
list can go on. its a sheeple car imho.

anyways, i love jerry, but i dont like this video.

http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?/topic/65407-2015-nsx-hybrid/page__view__findpost__p__828550
My industry insider friend has some good info on this, and it doesn't appear very uplifting... definitely looks like it's being built in Ohio , 'bnout 2000 units per year and best described as a Hybrid V6 IMA powertrain (built by Honda in Indiana) half-assed from the CR-Z design. So the next NSX will be All American, but the expectation is low and inline with the CR-Z's own success or lack thereof.

I'm always the positive guy so hoping to be surprised. But this will be nowhere like the beast the previous JDM effort HSV-010 shaped up to be before it was sent to pasture.

·
Sophisticated
2,980 Posts
not excited, video was dissapointing. im an acura hater until acura can give me something to love again. nsx is ugly in the front, they didnt seem to care about that, 1 demaret - dont care about customer feedback.
2. performance wont be that great from all the rumors. i can see its going to be good especially on a the twisties but not very fast.
3. they had a performance car that was hot, good looking and fast! they decided no one needs that and the haters didnt like it cause it wasnt the original nsx. pfft, we dont care about our customers, lets give them this junk instead, a slower car thats hybrid, lol
4. its hybrid, 0-60 in less than 5 sec. v6 - no forced induction, hybrid heavy.
5. market to americans, built in america.... hrmmm....
list can go on. its a sheeple car imho.

anyways, i love jerry, but i dont like this video.

http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?/topic/65407-2015-nsx-hybrid/page__view__findpost__p__828550
wow you really are a hater.

I love the old NSX and the new one. I also loved the video.

Acura and the NSX rock!

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Jerry!

I sooooo miss Seinfeld on Thursday nights...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.