Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Finally got a chance to take some pictures of the new wheels.

Klassen M52-R Forged Monoblock
F: 20x10
R: 20x12
Finish: Gloss Black

What does everyone think? I have two more sets that are raw and just need to be finished. Let me know if you're interested.

Michael
Acute Performance

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Klassen makes their own wheels. They have over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the wheel industry and only use 6061-T6 aerospace grade forged aluminum made in the USA. They also perform run-out on all their wheels in-house.

20x10 24 lbs.
20x12 26 lbs.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Klassen makes their own wheels. They have over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the wheel industry and only use 6061-T6 aerospace grade forged aluminum made in the USA. They also perform run-out on all their wheels in-house.

20x10 24 lbs.
20x12 26 lbs.
Are you saying they have their own fab and tooling and does not outsource within the US?

I believe I'm the first person to contact you about GTR fitment before this thread even started. I want a set no doubt. I just need to get to the bottom where and how they are made because I will be running 1200whp through them.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Are you saying they have their own fab and tooling and does not outsource within the US?

I believe I'm the first person to contact you about GTR fitment before this thread even started. I want a set no doubt. I just need to get to the bottom where and how they are made because I will be running 1200whp through them.
If you are legitimately concerned about wheel strength (with that amount of power I would be too) you should look for products that are TUV or JWL approved. Rays (Volk), Advan, HRE and BBS all produce wheels that meet and/or exceed those standards.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Not going to be a problem. This wheel is on a couple high horsepower cars. These wheels were designed to be used at the track and see a ton of abuse.

What I mean is he has his own engineer on his payroll that is in charge of CAD and operating the CNC machine. It's also his own people that check for QA.

Michael....is that the top secret spoiler?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Also interested in price. They look fantastic.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.