Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not seen any reviews for Adam on this forum yet, and I know he has helped out many members including me!

Adam and AAM competition stand behind the products they make 100% and will go above and beyond to make sure customers are taken care of.

I'm currently running an AAM "quiet" resonated midpipe, and 90mm sport exhaust, I will soon be adding a set of AAM catless downpipes as I'm already craving more power!

Tom

·
Registered
360 Posts
Adam is a great guy! I bought a set of used intakes that was missing a coupler and he shipped me one so it will get here before my event this weekend! He didn't even charge me for the part just shipping even though the item was bought from a private party!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Quick question: If I get an AAM mid-pipe and keep my cats on, will I still get a louder, better sound?

Thanks.........TOM in Chantilly, VA

·
Sneak
247 Posts
Adam said he'd buy me lunch soon if I said something nice, so here it goes...

Adam is the coolest, bestest, friendliest salesman I know... :)

+2 for Adam..

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Adam said he'd buy me lunch soon if I said something nice, so here it goes...

Adam is the coolest, bestest, friendliest salesman I know... :)

+2 for Adam..
WTH?! I never said anything like that haha. Maybe I will have a few guys down to the beach at my house for a cookout and some beers.

-Adam

·
Registered
544 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
FedEx didn't pick up my package so Adam upped it to 2nd day air at no extra charge to make sure it would get here on time for the targa trophy rally. What a stand up guy!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I went up to AAM today and talked to Adam about there midpipes among other parts. Let me tell you its very comforting to order/pickup parts from a company that makes everything in house and has GT-R's all over the place. They had some extreme GT-R builds going on there. I talked to Adam for a while and he walked me around the shop. Very nice guy and when I'm ready to order my mid pipe, I'll definitely buy from him.

·
WHITE NINJA
4,183 Posts
I went up to AAM today and talked to Adam about there midpipes among other parts. Let me tell you its very comforting to order/pickup parts from a company that makes everything in house and has GT-R's all over the place. They had some extreme GT-R builds going on there. I talked to Adam for a while and he walked me around the shop. Very nice guy and when I'm ready to order my mid pipe, I'll definitely buy from him.
what are you waiting for? you should of bought it on the spot your car will sound really good dont you want that?

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
The NAGTROC community bought them all! Nothing wrong with that my guys will be working overtime this weekend to get a fresh supply in stock for me to sell it by Friday

Thank you for the kind words I just love what I do. Gorgeous 2013 also. The guys were asking about it when they got back from lunch.

-Adam

1 - 20 of 28 Posts