Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's hard to believe that 2011 is already coming to an end, it's been an amazing year for us and for the entire automotive industry. We're truly thankful to have had the opportunity to be a part of this & for the amazing support from all of our clients, retail outlets & fans throughout the world. We truly thank you all for working with us and being a part of our family. It's been an incredible challenge for us to get this company off the ground and many times the love & support from you all was what helped us push through the obstacles along the way. We truly feel that 2012 will be the year that ADV.1 can finally focus on what we love & really show you all what we're capable of. Now that the company has built a solid foundation, we plan to dedicate our attention on design, development & efficiency. We look forward to working with many of you next year, it will be the legendary epicness.

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
great portfolio!

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
great pics, whoever does your pshop editing does an amazing job at making the wheels stand out

my advice for 2012 is to lose the cool internet forum talk- epicness this, win sauce that, you come across like a bunch of giddy teenagers

keep it professional and you'll be able to compete image wise with the more established brands

18,309 Posts
my advice for 2012 is to lose the cool internet forum talk- epicness this, win sauce that, you come across like a bunch of giddy teenagers

keep it professional and you'll be able to compete image wise with the more established brands
looks like they are doing a good job to me

when im a personal consumer i enjoy calling and getting a friendly easy going person on the other end not a snobby my poo dont stink person.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
there's a big patch of grey between being a snob and using the wording i was referring too

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you guys for the compliments.

Domino, don't worry about it. We appreciate all feedback whether it's positive or negative. I understand that ADV.1 talk isn't for everyone but we try to keep it professional when dealing with a serious matter. I don't see any harm in playing around once in a while!

Happy holidays guys.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Awesome.

Why do I not have some of these on a calendar on my doorstep right now?

+1 on the Cessna Caravan with ADV. sticker.

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.