Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our most popular spoke design has long been the ADV10 as it has an ability to look at place on simply any car, in any finish, forging, fitment, and simply work. So it stands to reason that there has been large demand for the SL version of our ADV10.1 Monoblock wheel and the first one just rolled off the finishing line so we thought it merited sharing it with you!

Check out the before and after shots of our 10.1 Forged monoblock...

Before:

After:

·
Registered
697 Posts
Could you post weights for a 21"x10 and 21x11?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,

Hard to say. A 21x10/11 SL set hasn't been done on a GTR yet so there are no solid weight figures. However, a 18x12 wheel that was for a Lambo Gallardo weighed in at 20 lbs.

Michael
Owner
Acute Performance
Spot on! The SL's are still very new and not many have been made. We will be gathering the weights of every set that is made though and making a weight database.

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
Love those Tony.

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
These are gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
We have a set SL's coming for Maserati so we'll see how light they are. I really dig this adv10.1 version of the wheel. Its the right balance between the race and the street design. Let me now about the pricing on those.

·
SF Bay Area Member
548 Posts
Very nice! Can't wait to see the weight difference for the 21"

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.