Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Knowledge is recession proof!
4,212 Posts
Since these wheels are made in China. I'm really wondering the mark up on these wheels. Because the MSRP once relabeled in the US is astronomical.

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Since these wheels are made in China. I'm really wondering the mark up on these wheels. Because the MSRP once relabeled in the US is astronomical.
The centers are machined here in the US.

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
I bet everyone will now be checking their wheels for cracks.

·
Registered
218 Posts
0% of our parts are sourced from China.

And Hayden, we would encourage people to check their wheels! We know there are no other problems then these isolated sets and if checking your wheels gives you reassurance, then please do!

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
You shouldn't be worried. They've put out thousands of sets and this is a one time deal. No manufacturer is ever perfect just think about all the recalls the car manufacturers have had in the past. You only hear about the bad stuff online and never the good.

·
Registered
218 Posts
We're not going to try and convince you otherwise because that is completely your choice. However, we think that the countless amount of GTR's on this forum that are running our wheels can attest to our quality.

·
10' Super SIlver
2,319 Posts
Well if you are making wheels for Bugatti than there had to be more good than bad, but if this happend at 250+ miles an hour................

·
Registered
634 Posts
Shouldn't it depend on what Manufacturer ADV1 was using at the time? Didn't they change companies or something.
All of the barrels as mentioned in the other thread come from Triangle anyhow so maybe it wouldn't matter what company these were ordered from as most/all use Triangle for the barrels.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
ADV1 gets their hoops from Triangle Tool which serves pretty much every wheel company in the states. So you're correct, it wouldn't really matter what company these were ordered from. ADV1 will stand by their products and deal with any situation that happens with their wheels. In the case that they don't, if wheels are purchased from me, I will handle it if it means refunding them out of my own pocket which I've done before.

Shouldn't it depend on what Manufacturer ADV1 was using at the time? Didn't they change companies or something.
All of the barrels as mentioned in the other thread come from Triangle anyhow so maybe it wouldn't matter what company these were ordered from as most/all use Triangle for the barrels.

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
Tony I'm glad I look forward to receive my wheels soon

1 - 20 of 82 Posts