Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my pristine set of 4 Pirelli tires with rims from ADV.1 Wheels. These 21" wheels are in excellent condition. No apparent blemishes or marks on the rims. The tires do not show any signs of tread wear or tear. The wheels have never been tracked or launched. They also come with TPMS with each wheel. Sadly I need to depart with these wheels due to sudden financial reasons. Originally purchased the set just under $10K. If interested please respond. Willing to negotiate reasonable price/OBO. Details of product listed below and pics:

Wheel Model: ADV10 Deep Concave Vehicle: Nissan GT-R
Front Size: 21x10.5
Rear Size: 21x12
Center Finish: Brushed Gunmetal Tint Center Outer Barrels: Brushed Gunmetal Tint
Center Cap: Brushed Gunmetal Tint
(4) TPMS for Nissan GT-R 2012+
(2) Pirelli PZero Nero 295/25 21
(2) Pirelli PZero Nero 375/20 21 Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber Wheel Tire Automotive tire White Light Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am selling my pristine set of 4 Pirelli tires with rims from ADV.1 Wheels. These 21" wheels are in excellent condition. No apparent blemishes or marks on the rims. The tires do not show any signs of tread wear or tear. The wheels have never been tracked or launched. They also come with TPMS with each wheel. Sadly I need to depart with these wheels due to sudden financial reasons. Originally purchased the set just under $10K. If interested please respond. Willing to negotiate reasonable price/OBO. Details of product listed below and pics:

Wheel Model: ADV10 Deep Concave Vehicle: Nissan GT-R
Front Size: 21x10.5
Rear Size: 21x12
Center Finish: Brushed Gunmetal Tint Center Outer Barrels: Brushed Gunmetal Tint
Center Cap: Brushed Gunmetal Tint
(4) TPMS for Nissan GT-R 2012+
(2) Pirelli PZero Nero 295/25 21
(2) Pirelli PZero Nero 375/20 21 View attachment 153577 View attachment 153585 View attachment 153593

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also, guys I am selling my gloss finished carbon fiber front lip spoiler with brake air cooling ducts built in and side skirts from HKS-Kansai Service from Japan. They are also wrapped in protective clear bra. Excellent shape like new and roughly 2yrs old. Please, let me know if interested for pics and pricing. Provide me with your email for the info since sending pic files is easier due to large sized files.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts