Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on buying a used set of Advan RS-D and I was wondering if these offsets will fit our GT-R.

Advan RS-D 20x9.5 +20 , 20x10.5 +40

I plan on running stock dunlop tires. Please help as I want to put an offer in. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
14 Posts
front will most likely rub and the rear will sit 39mm in more. because of the rears i would pass.
How do you figure they would rub in the front and be 39mm tucked in the rear?

If the stock fitment (from what I gather from the internet) is 9.5 +45 and mine are 9.5 +20 thats an inch difference. Do the stock rims have less than an inch of offset gap between the wheel and the edge of the fender? Plus my tires are smaller in diameter.

If the stock fitment in the rear is 10.5 +25 and mine are 10.5 +40 than thats a 15mm difference which really isnt that much imo. Do you think there is not that much clearance on the inside, its definitely not 39mm unless I found incorrect data for the stock rims.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Advan GT front is 10 et35. Compare that to 9.5 et20 that pushes the wheels out 9mm. The GTs are pretty flush that's why I'm saying it will rub.

Advan GT rear is 12 et20. Compare that to 10.5 et25 that pulls the wheels in 24mm so et40 would be even more.

The 9mm isn't necessarily a deal killer since 9mm can be made up by camber which is acceptable by some people. However, the rear is just too much which is why I said because of the rear I would pass.

Sorry, make more sense now?

·
Registered
14 Posts
yeah thats a bit hard to calculate since they are such different widths. I calculated the inside of the rim being at the exact point the 12" would be but I guess you are talking about the outside.

Rim width
12"-10.5" = 1.5" width difference
1.5"x25.4 = 38.1mm if width difference in mm
38.1 / 2 = 19.05mm difference on each end
20mm-40mm = 20mm of offset toward the inside of the rim
I think if you subtract the 20mm offset you get the inside of the 10.5" rim right where the 12" rim sits which means that part will fit. He will be 40mm from being as flush as the GT bit just 15mm from the stock rim. Nothing a little 40mm spacer in the rear cant fix ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.