Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
[ MotorMotives ]
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may already know, the delivery was scheduled on 03/23/2012, but it got delayed due a delay at the port. Nissan promised to deliver the car before the end of the month, and they did!

I got a call from the dealer (Gillman Nissan) on 03/27/2012 saying that my car is HERE

I drove straight to the dealer in Rosenberg, TX to check it out, and as instructed, NO BODY touched the car!

My wife and I took the wrapping off, and pressure washed it to make it look less filthy (no touching involved whatsoever
) then we took it for a quick spin on the lot before the PDI

The dealer then inspected the car, the car needed some work, but they stayed a little late to finish it up and we came to pick it on the same day

As far as what I think of the car, all I can say is WOW, but since I still haven't gone WOT, I can't really comment much. I drove about 250 miles the 2 days I was in town, and I'm loving every mile I put on it.

It is currently getting a professional detail/new car prep by my friend Chris Reno (who is a boss by the way
), and I'll get her back either tonight or tomorrow

what's being done is basically it's first real wash, clay, strip the nose for full clear bra install, C-Quartz + sealing and waxing the rest of the car + exhaust tips and wheels (both stock and after markets)

here is a quick picture of the car during the detail, and I'll probably post some more delivery, detailing and clean pictures today or tomorrow

The mods will start going on soon, right after all the new car prep is done (detail / clear bra / tint / radar/laser unit etc)

-AJ

·
R35 GT-R
2,070 Posts
Congrats, man! Gorgeous car!

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
Grats man!

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
CONGRATS! It's a GREAT feeling, yes?

·
Seems Legit
2,476 Posts
Congrats! Love the color choice

·
Bone Stock
236 Posts
Looks awesome--gotta see some pics after the detail!

·
R35 Member
668 Posts
Congrats and Mabrook Ashraf on the new Car. Looks amazing, and cant wait for you to really try out the capabilities of GODZILLA!!!! Hurry up and get to the 1000 miles break in!!!!

Enjoy buddy...

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
congrats!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Congratulations! I have a White 13 in route. This posts gets me excited!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.