Concealed behind these aggressive tail pipes is the hard work of the Akrapovič R&D team. Substantial work was required to achieve the 17 horsepower output and 56 Nm/42 lbs-ft of torque increase over stock. These gains were not only realized at redline but throughout the entire rpm range of the engine. Additionally, we were able to reduce the weight by over 17 kg/38 lbs. when compared with the stock system. The entire titanium Evolution system weighs in at only 14 kg/32 lbs. The power-to-weight ratio improves on both fronts: power increase and weight reduction.
The GT-R system was designed to have an aggressive, yet sporty sound. Droning, which can ruin the entire driving experience, was carefully tuned out. You can also choose either titanium or carbon fiber tail pipes.
Evolution system includes:
- Titanium front link pipe set with resonators
- Titanium rear link pipe
- Titanium mufflers
- Titanium Tips
- Carbon Tips
- Plus 17 HP (at 6,260 rpm)
- Plus 56 Nm/42 lbs-ft of torque (at 2,600 rpm)
* 17 kg/38 lbs. lighter than stock
Please PM for price
- please include whether you would like Carbon or Titanium Tips and where you would need it shipped. We won't disappoint.
Other information/pictures can be found here: http://www.akrapovic.com/car-exhaust/produ...9/evolution-65/
-> There is even a video!
Dyno Graph supplied by Akrapovic: