Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Forza Felipe
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys wondering if any of you have driven one. Considering adding to the collection..dealership isn't budging off msrp and the lease programs suck. 68500 with only taxes and first month payment due at signing for 39m 10k a year is 1000 even. Residual is around 49500.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
geesus. thats a beat down on the lease program. you could lease a c7 z51 for less than that and have a car that would prob out handle the alfa and def out accelerate it...

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
geesus. thats a beat down on the lease program. you could lease a c7 z51 for less than that and have a car that would prob out handle the alfa and def out accelerate it...
+1

·
Forza Felipe
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is a dealership around 5 miles away the lease is just ridiculous and I don't feel like financing it. I was considering getting the BMW m2 when released but that's not till December and I don't know enough about it yet. The 4c sounds and looks amazing in my opinion.

·
Registered
7,396 Posts
Wife and I are on the fence. We both love it, but are leery on pricing vs experience. The GT-R has spoiled us for performance, and usability. I'm going to wait a while (year or two), and see what happens to them. On the surface, they are amazing, but I have no idea on ownership.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I love the looks of the 4c, but I'm concerned about the lack of any real tuner market. That car would be legit with 400whp, which seems pretty reasonable to me on a turbo 4. I'm guessing the trans won't survive at those power levels though. Hopefully in a year or two there will be more competition and innovation in the 4c tuning world.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Hey guys wondering if any of you have driven one. Considering adding to the collection..dealership isn't budging off msrp and the lease programs suck. 68500 with only taxes and first month payment due at signing for 39m 10k a year is 1000 even. Residual is around 49500.
72% residual and 1k a month? money factor must be insane

·
Registered
39 Posts
72% residual and 1k a month? money factor must be insane
That's what I was thinking. Or the tax rate is insane there and the dealer is tacking on crazy fees. What does the Launch Edition offer that makes it command a ~$15,000 price increase? I have a feeling it'll take them a while to sell out all 50 LEs before they start importing the standard/cheaper ones.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Ive had the pleasure of driving the 93rd launch edition car from Orlando to the Georgia boarder. Its a fun car for sure, very entertaining to drive but the car is really all about the driving experience as there is no infotainment to speak of. The car is a very very basic, raw drivers car that looks fantastic. As far as comfort, the seats are quite comfortable but being 6'1 it was kinda hard bending down to get in and out of the car. Overall, id say its a very cool looking car that will prob be a very rare site on the roads while also being fun to toss around, but id be hard pressed getting it over the c7 z51 package as that car looks amazing imo and would eat the alfa. However, if you're looking for an ultra low slung car thats super raw the alfa is a really good choice.
Zee, if you want any more info just fire me a text!

·
CAR NUT
246 Posts
they are cute little cars...kind of like a miata.... ;)

·
Forza Felipe
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ive had the pleasure of driving the 93rd launch edition car from Orlando to the Georgia boarder. Its a fun car for sure, very entertaining to drive but the car is really all about the driving experience as there is no infotainment to speak of. The car is a very very basic, raw drivers car that looks fantastic. As far as comfort, the seats are quite comfortable but being 6'1 it was kinda hard bending down to get in and out of the car. Overall, id say its a very cool looking car that will prob be a very rare site on the roads while also being fun to toss around, but id be hard pressed getting it over the c7 z51 package as that car looks amazing imo and would eat the alfa. However, if you're looking for an ultra low slung car thats super raw the alfa is a really good choice.
Zee, if you want any more info just fire me a text!

I Didnt know that brother, so tell me what you thought in detail, I am looking for a raw car that i can throw around, you got any connects to get me a better lease program let me know.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
just sent u a text bro

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I can't get over how cheap the HVAC controls look.
yeah this is how i felt too. Felt and operated just like the mid 90's econoboxes such as a corolla or something

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
No and wait. Pick up an 8C instead if you want to talk about collecting something.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts