Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

RIP Predator subscribe to the channel if you haven't already boys and enjoy!

·
Registered
321 Posts
didn't seem like a fair race. you were a half car length in front of him when you guys hit it.

·
Registered
621 Posts
he was saying that was in his power band and i couldn't slow down for him or id be way under boost.. if i was in the GTR and a good driver in the supra i would have beat the Supra way worse judging by the in car clips on other runs he doesn't really use the rolling anti lag correctly he's at a very low rpm most of the time. Even with all that he still pulls me on 93 GTR>

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
RHD on the Supra? Or am I seeing things?

·
Registered
313 Posts
he was saying that was in his power band and i couldn't slow down for him or id be way under boost.. if i was in the GTR and a good driver in the supra i would have beat the Supra way worse judging by the in car clips on other runs he doesn't really use the rolling anti lag correctly he's at a very low rpm most of the time. Even with all that he still pulls me on 93 GTR>
Put the GTR on E85 or Race gas and crank the boost and see what time it is. You won't see the GTR.

·
Aм labelled as a trouble мAкE&#1
1,522 Posts
GTR performs great on pump gas.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yup, compare apples to apples. No BS.
stock block vs built block
awd vs rwd
auto vs manual
e85 vs 93
apples to apples is out of the question bud
former pump gas record holding GTR also if the gtr was driven to the full potental he would pull me easily every time even on 93

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Who's GTR is that?

Sent from my iPhone using GT-R Life mobile app
my old gtr but new owner I'm not sure if he has an account here

1 - 16 of 16 Posts