Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - selling my Alpha 10 turbo kit. Complete with EVERYTHING. Made ~1150 at the wheels on a 3.8 with E85. About 4000 miles on the kit. Would prefer local pickup, but willing to ship at buyers expense. Located in Northern NJ near Paramus. Will have many more pics as everything is removed. Feel free to PM me at any time.

The one pic I am attaching is from when it was new. It is used but you can't see much while it's on the car.

Should have everything out and off the car in a few days and snap more pics - It was installed by, and will be disassembled by Sean Ivey at IveyTune. You will get EVERYTHING that came with it.

$11,000

Post here or PM me for more info.

Attachments

· Registered
200 Posts
Nice deal. I would love to do this down the line with Sean.

Sent from my SM-N910T using GT-R Life mobile app

· R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,486 Posts
This is extremely tempting. Ivey is my guy also. What a convenient scenario. I have too much going on right now with big plans :(

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

· Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks, but I already have the new kit, and my new build is already underway. ;) This isn't one of those "need to sell my current kit first so I can upgrade to my next one" situations.

Doesn't matter to me if I keep the Alpha 10 for a few months before it sells. Just trying to offer an excellent kit at an excellent price. It's 25% off new price. Installed, tuned, and removed by the best in the business at IveyTune!

· Knowledge is recession proof!
4,169 Posts
Thanks, but I already have the new kit, and my new build is already underway. ;) This isn't one of those "need to sell my current kit first so I can upgrade to my next one" situations.

Doesn't matter to me if I keep the Alpha 10 for a few months before it sells. Just trying to offer an excellent kit at an excellent price. It's 25% off new price. Installed, tuned, and removed by the best in the business at IveyTune!
Ivey is a very tall man.

· Registered
30 Posts
Sell it cheaper ($9500) and you can get the Alpha 12 kit Myles Kerr @ ETSPerformance is selling for $9500.
Myles from English Racing ;)

ETS aka Extreme Turbo systems and English Racing are 2 different companies. Essentially WE (English Racing) are a Service/Retail/Tuning/Transport/Track support shop. So we build and tune cars, then transport them to events and provide them with track support. ETS, is a Parts Manufacturer and they built their own car, but do not work on or build customer cars.

Good Luck with the sale!

Myles

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.