Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
We headed out to Byron Dragway last weekend, after making some small changes to our daily driven 09 GT-R (Girlzilla). Previously Girlzilla's best pass was a 8.26 @ 169.4mph on the standard Alpha 12 Turbo Kit, but it wasn't a completely clean pass. We knew there was more left in her. So we planned to head back to the track on Sunday, the 18th, to improve our ET & MPH numbers. That's when we learned that the A12 / 35R record was now in the hands of Gidi with his white Alpha 12X equipped GT-R with an impressive 8.23 @ 171mph. With some motivation driving us, it was time to reclaim that A12 record.
And that's exactly what Girlzilla did....... 8.15 @ 172MPH!!

Girlzilla is 100% full weight minus the exhaust and passenger side seat being removed for these passes.

MODS:
* Boostin Performance Stage 3 3.8L
* Boostin CNC Cylinder Heads & BP Spec Kelford Cams
* Boostin 3.5" Single Exit Aluminum Exhaust
* Boostin 3.5" Intake Pipes
* Boostin 3" ICP & Alpha Performance Race FMIC
* AMS Performance Alpha 12 Turbo Kit
* Alpha Performance Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold
* Alpha Performance Brushless Fuel System
* Shep Trans One-K Transmission
* (6) Fuel Injector Clinic 2150cc Injectors
* Driveshaft Shop Pro Level Rear Axles
* T1 Race Development Transmission Brace Set & Trans Overflow Tank
* Cobb Accessport V3, Speed Density ProTuned by Devin @ Boostin Performance (E85 & 93 octane)
* 17" Drag Wheel & Slick Package

Next up, is getting her ready for her first trip to MIR for Import vs Domestic in a couple of weeks!

Another view taken from a fan in the stands....Gotta love the announcer's reaction in this video. lol "what is that a rocket ship??"

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9F0Od13nSg

We're extremely thrilled to share our results with everyone, and will continue to keep you updated on the progress of this daily driven monster!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Congrats and insane fast. Look like drag 1/8th mile trap, one of the lane is off. It is amazing how many tracks have mph difference between lanes but ET is always right. This one seems 1/4 trap is consistent but not 1/8th while my local track 1/4 mi is different between the two lanes.

·
Registered
229 Posts
It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to get where your at! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the support and kind words guys.

The car spun in 2nd gear on the slower 1/8 mile MPH pass. I think that had something to do with it Goonthree.

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Seeing these A12s run low 8s makes me reconsider going with 67s

Sent from my SM-G900V using GT-R Life mobile app
You can't go wrong with an Alpha kit!

Everyone's cranking out some amazing results with these bad boys.

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.