Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if this will work? I want to run different sized primaries for in my 1300whp Alpha 12. For example, a couple 900cc's, a few 1150's, etc.

Oh wait, I already did!!

It worked out real well. Couldn't have asked for a better outcome.

I like my engines lean so they can melt plugs, blow cylinders and get zero compression.

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Damn.....

·
GTRLIFE BOTM August 2015
1,042 Posts
Wow......... I bet you were really happy when you found that. At least you know the cause and it isn't some mystery.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Well, this was cryptic! Please do tell...did a shop drop these 900's in thinking they were 1150's???

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Crazy to think that you had to wait forever for THAT.

Glad that Lucas and co. are taking care of you now and doing it properly

·
The World Warrior
7,254 Posts
That's terrible Isaac! Good luck with the rebuild.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Hitman. The GTR has been a long and winding road. Massively long build times, expensive blown engines and stage 4 tranny's, being ripped off by LLR, blah blah blah.

That's racing for ya? LOL

Good thing I have a thick enough wallet where it can't hurt me THAT bad. It hurts though.

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
^^ all that sucks !!!! Sorry you had to go through all that and I admire the persistence.

·
e85 member
2,724 Posts
Damn, that sucks. So a shop was responsible for this? That's crazy...

·
Lake Bum
2,747 Posts
Oh man. Aren't you the guy that bought a built car that was supposed to be good to go and it blew up? I think you are. Damn no wonder it blew. Holy shit!

Sorry to see all this. Ugh. Wish you best of luck with rebuild.

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
Isaac -

This is terrible! I'm glad the guys over at English Racing are taking care of you. I'm sure you already know this but your're in good hands!

Take care,

Michael

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Wait.. Was this the 4.4 that TSM built?

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
Had this happened to anyone else and they may have given up already. Your determination and persistence has put you in a position of success and is coming through for you now in spades. Way to hang in there. There's no doubt in my mind that the end result will be nothing short of great.

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
30 Posts
I would like to clarify on this.

The injectors ARE different, yes BUT they were in DIFFERENT rails. Not 2 different injectors in the same RAIL. So to clarify: the multi hole injectors were in the Primary rails and the single hole injectors were in the secondary rail.

I believe i told him they were the other way around (the single hold injectors were in the primary rails/multi hole in secondary rail), but at that point it shouldn't matter. What matters is they were in DIFFERENT rails controlled separately by the Motec.

Thanks,

Myles

1 - 20 of 42 Posts