·
Registered
1,022 Posts
0-158mph real quick

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Tony whats up stranger?!!!
Busa botched the launch&tagged the rev limiter in 1st gear. Any chance he had against the GTR was down the shitter at that point. A Gen2 Busa setup like that with a stock motor/street tire is capable of running mid 8s at 160mph+ with the right jockey. That would be a good race for the A12 lol
Awesome job by the GTR. They are very difficult to run from a dig,a stock one will give the average street bike fits, let alone a 1000+ whp A12.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tony whats up stranger?!!!
Busa botched the launch&tagged the rev limiter in 1st gear. Any chance he had against the GTR was down the shitter at that point. A Gen2 Busa setup like that with a stock motor/street tire is capable of running mid 8s at 160mph+ with the right jockey. That would be a good race for the A12 lol
Awesome job by the GTR. They are very difficult to run from a dig,a stock one will give the average street bike fits, let alone a 1000+ whp A12.
Hey man how you been?!
Yea he said he spun a bit hes a good light rider maybe a slip up on his end hes pretty much the guy they put on the bikes to race for cash on the street at least the owner of the bike was on the big end watching. Supposedly a stock H2 wants action so we will see where that goes!

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
Keep making that money. You got to keep those races close though, or no one will want to run you anymore.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Hey man how you been?!
Yea he said he spun a bit hes a good light rider maybe a slip up on his end hes pretty much the guy they put on the bikes to race for cash on the street at least the owner of the bike was on the big end watching. Supposedly a stock H2 wants action so we will see where that goes!
That car will assrape a stock H2. They dont make over 200rwhp in stock form;once the ECU has been gone through so the throttle blades open 100% up top&the rev limiter has been upped a little an otherwise stock H2 will make 250rwhp+. There is no way to tell by looking at it lol. But,their 1/4mi numbers are less than impressive. Id put my money on that Busa in the vid vs a 250rwhp H2 in a heads up drag race. From a roll,thats an entirely different story. They are roll-on monsters with the right rider.
Anyways,amazing race Tony,always enjoy watching your vids/kills

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That car will assrape a stock H2. They dont make over 200rwhp in stock form;once the ECU has been gone through so the throttle blades open 100% up top&the rev limiter has been upped a little an otherwise stock H2 will make 250rwhp+. There is no way to tell by looking at it lol. But,their 1/4mi numbers are less than impressive. Id put my money on that Busa in the vid vs a 250rwhp H2 in a heads up drag race. From a roll,thats an entirely different story. They are roll-on monsters with the right rider.
Anyways,amazing race Tony,always enjoy watching your vids/kills
You know i trust your word on bikes you weren't wrong about the one i asked you about before
so ill try to set that one up if i get more info on the H2 ill inbox we are down to gamble if its a toss up or slightly in his favor

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
You know i trust your word on bikes you weren't wrong about the one i asked you about before
so ill try to set that one up if i get more info on the H2 ill inbox we are down to gamble if its a toss up or slightly in his favor
Sounds good

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds good
You were right H2 leaves like shit all he had done was lowered front and the guy was not a rider at all ill have video of it on our channel subscribe if you havent plus i think youll want to see the next video ill have up its a turbo busa giving that white busa 20 bikes on the street

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
You were right H2 leaves like shit all he had done was lowered front and the guy was not a rider at all ill have video of it on our channel subscribe if you havent plus i think youll want to see the next video ill have up its a turbo busa giving that white busa 20 bikes on the street
Ha!!! I know assraping would be putting it lightly. Oh,only 20 lengths? Lmfao Might as well just walk out an 1/8mi and have him start there. Can't wait to see both of those vids.

Is MidWestStreetDrags your channel or is it different??? I subscibed

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ha!!! I know assraping would be putting it lightly. Oh,only 20 lengths? Lmfao Might as well just walk out an 1/8mi and have him start there. Can't wait to see both of those vids.

Is MidWestStreetDrags your channel or is it different??? I subscibed
haha you will see soon enough! Yes thats my channel we are on Facebook also

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Cant wait lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts