1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
R36 Member
796 Posts

May need some sticky tires...

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
that was not a race.. GTR almost crashed.LOL.. it obvious they need a rematch..

the GTR was about to pull his ass hard and had to let go ..

·
R36 Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that was not a race.. GTR almost crashed.LOL.. it obvious they need a rematch..

the GTR was about to pull his ass hard and had to let go ..
Yeah, it definitely wasn't a clean race

·
Registered
236 Posts
I was in the GT-R and have in car footage but it's nothing special. i was actually just about to post this. A mutual friend of the porsche made this quick video up. The Porsche blew off a i/c pipe in 4th gear on the pass in the video. It smacked the ground so hard that it slightly bent and wouldn't stay on for the rest of the night. There will be a rematch, and there will be good video of it. The Porsche is no joke though. The gt-r has it's hands full considering it's lack of traction. The Porsche & the gt-r were NOT on there "racing" tires nor did either of them launch control. Things could get interesting with this one.

Check my youtube channel out for more videos of both cars.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Is that Prodigy's Porsche?

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
lol gotcha

·
Vendor
1,382 Posts
Porsche is covered, won't stand a chance from what I see.

Sean

·
Registered
236 Posts
Re-watched my in-car footage. Gt-r launched, ripped threw 1st, shifted to 2nd, spun, instantly shifted to 3rd, let off and bogged down, then got back on it, lag lag lag, rolling hard but to far back to catch the porsche even with him out of the gas.

Check out my new post for the porsche 100% fixed and rolling hard on some vette owners. GT-R has it's hands full either way. Should be good to see.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Yea looks like the GTR would win the rematch looks like he had the P Car at the top of 1st, but had to let off.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts