Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,119 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,852 Posts
Great! Are you using BOTL; if so, how much?

Also, would you share your Launch RPM?

I'm hoping to P-U my "9" later this week, and might have a crack at a preliminary shakedown too...

Alexd

·
Registered
10,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heartbreaker Mustang at STM
805/675 max 29psi

·
Registered
10,119 Posts
Great! Are you using BOTL; if so, how much?

Also, would you share your Launch RPM?

I'm hoping to P-U my "9" later this week, and might have a crack at a preliminary shakedown too...

Alexd
Wow that's great news !!! Post some pics. I absolutely love this thing. This platform is just incredible. Out of boost it drives as good better than stock and I can take calls in the car problem.

I went the previous week at 3500 no BOTL which is my street Tune and it bogged then spun after wind up to full boost with the R888 at 20psi in them.

This week I tried 4100 with BOTL set at 2.5psi and the M&H at 18psi. I'm thinking if I came down to 3800 I would have been good, but didn't get the chance. 16lbs, 3800 and 2.5 psi probably would have been the number.

For some reason, I cannot adjust LC on my Cobb AP. We verified latest version, latest tune and even reloaded the tunes and nothing helped.

I'll sort it out next week though.

I have a wastage tune 700/650 that I could have used, but I don't ever have it on that. Lol.

·
Registered
10,119 Posts
Is that around 900-920 dynojet you think?

Sent from my iPhone using GT-R Life mobile app
This one reads really low, so I'm thinking that sounds about right.

·
Registered
10,119 Posts
Great runs! What were DA's like?
It was cool, in the 50's, DA about 12-1300. I think that had to do with blowing the tires off.

The previous week, it was 83 and 2200 DA and I was on the 20" R888's and pulled a 9.7.

I ha a blast though, this set up is just so much fun. So smooth and hauls when I want it too.

·
Super Moderator
3,852 Posts
It was cool, in the 50's, DA about 12-1300. I think that had to do with blowing the tires off.

The previous week, it was 83 and 2200 DA and I was on the 20" R888's and pulled a 9.7.

I ha a blast though, this set up is just so much fun. So smooth and hauls when I want it too.
Thanks Droptopp. I think I get my car Thursday. Maybe this weekend I'll get a first run in...

Alexd

·
Super Moderator
3,852 Posts
Thanks Droptopp. I think I get my car Thursday. Maybe this weekend I'll get a first run in...

Alexd
I'm going to try...weather permitting...to get a first run in for my car. Anyone in the Midwest want to go to Byron Drag-Strip this Sunday (9-21-2014)? I should be there (again, weather permitting) about 10am, so that I can make adjustments as they begin. PM me if interested.

Alexd

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.