Nissan GT-R Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
wow very impressive. Good work AMS

That right there speaks for the quality of the parts.

So sad, my dream to buy a US tuner T shirt at the TAS was destroyed. They wouldn't sell me one

Attachments

I think it's big news seeing a US tuner-company being invited into Japanese territory, speaks for AMS reputation and product quality.

Thank you everyone sincerely for all the kind words.

I was actually on the phone with Taka from Tomei last night. They said the show went great and they were really happy with our products. He actually thanked us for our quick response time and for working with them. He said "you are such a big company" I laughed for a bit and told Taka that while I am flattered Tomei is the big company in this relationship.

I am just really happy at the thought of seeing AMS and ALPHA parts rolling around Japan. Its been a long time coming and we are honored a company like Tomei and Garage G-force wants to promote our products.

Eric

Eric: no prob. It would be evn better to roll around in a Alpha 12 on Fuji Speedway !! Glad your in the house now. I know the Tomei pres and he's a great guy to have on the team.

Code:
<br />
jdmrb1, not sure if you know this or if this is an option, but AMS does sell t-shirts on their website<br />
<br />
No shippy to FPO so no love for us overseas guys. Sucks to be us.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.