Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the Amazing Autoworks modified 2014 GT-R! This GT-R is wrapped in a Satin 'True Blood' Red and features a ton of exterior upgrades including a host of parts from Rexpeed along with Swift Spec R lowering springs and bolt on engine upgrades. The look is completed thanks to the all new S5 Deep Concave SC wheels finished in a contrast of Matte and Gloss Brushed Bronze on the centers and lips and paired with Gloss Black detailing around the wheels. This is the first GT-R to feature this new configuration for 2015, we'll be featuring quite a few more soon so stay tuned!

This set is currently in stock ready to ship with less than 500 miles on these tires, PM me for pricing on a wheel/tire package!

S5 Deep Concave SC
-21x10.5 / 21x12.5
-Matte Brushed Bronze Centers & Caps
-Gloss Brushed Bronze Lips
-Gloss Black Inners
-Gloss Black Fasteners
-Weight Reduction Pocketing

Pirelli P Zero Nero
-285/30/21
-355/25/21

www.StrasseWheels.com

·
e85 member
2,724 Posts
Damn that looks good--wheels are freaking sick. At first glance, I wasn't liking the matching ground effects, but looking for a bit I'm starting to like them. I have to make that decision for my car very soon...hmmm.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn that looks good--wheels are freaking sick. At first glance, I wasn't liking the matching ground effects, but looking for a bit I'm starting to like them. I have to make that decision for my car very soon...hmmm.
Thanks guys!!

I like the gunmetal ground effects myself and was against wrapping the carbon front, sides and rear but I must admit, it does look great!!

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
sweet looking ride.... but they stole my color! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.