Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only selling because I became the worlds biggest HKS fanboy and switched up these parts to be full HKS. Everything worked great prior to taking it off. All this stuff has been on my car for one year (when I jumped to Race FMIC), about 3000 miles with some track use. I don't think any of these parts saw winter on my car given this stage of its life.

What you see is what you get and nothing else.

The induction kit is Sakura (Kaizen house brand) but really was custom made to go from my HKS GT1000 kit to AMS Race FMIC to stock or HKS manifold. It is 3 inches and powder coated.

Looking to get $3,500 for it all, I will include shipping at that price (this stuff is heavy).

There are some rubs on the induction pipes, I never noticed anything when looking under hood of car so I think it is all on the back side and not visible when installed.

· Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Seems like the most interest is in just the Race FMIC. So when making a deal on the Race FMIC and just the Race FMIC this is what is included. Just the stuff in this picture. Nothing more nothing less. From what I see on their website it looks like everything except some bolts and bridge plates. I am sure AMS could get the rest of the stuff or you could find at a good quality hardware store.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.