Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
What was his 1/4 time?

The video was the 1/8th which was still absolutely insane...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Wow. Thats gonna be a 6 second street legal world record holder for some time. The r35 has only been out for a few years and already crCkin 8.9s. Ive got faith tat within 3 years it will be starting to give the supra and viper some slight competition

·
Sobchak Security
3,531 Posts
That's what I call a Daily Driver.

Skyliner? What say you?

·
Registered
805 Posts
The car is a street car. 160+mph in the 1/8th is no small feat. I'd love to see something like this go up against one of the UGR Gallardo R builds on a highway roll. UGR claims that they are pretty much unbeatable in a highway roll. This Viper might ruin their day.

·
Registered
480 Posts
160+ in the 1/8?!? Anybody know the WHP of this snake? That is very impressive.

·
Premium Member
6,565 Posts
This viper as it sits would hand any Labmo or GTR car their ass lol..... 162 in the 1/8th is RIDICULOUS!!!!

AWESOME CAR!!!!

large amounts of respect to the owner of that Viper

Eric

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Wow. Thats gonna be a 6 second street legal world record holder for some time. The r35 has only been out for a few years and already crCkin 8.9s. Ive got faith tat within 3 years it will be starting to give the supra and viper some slight competition
Crazy! This car consistently does seven's with full interior, IRS, 315 Mickey Thomspon DR, etc. Cubes win races! 6's are around the corner

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
OK, 7.56 @ 191 is not very slow.... BUT

I would rather drive this car.....
1) It is a lot faster
2) it is a Nissan
3) it's not street legal but who cares. Airport runways don't need your registration numbers LOL

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

1) It is a lot faster
2) it is a Nissan
3) it's not street legal but who cares. Airport runways don't need your registration numbers LOL
Then by your logic, Id rather drive this, the motor is based off a dodge

·
Registered
2,158 Posts

1) It is a lot faster
2) it is a Nissan
This is an all-out drag car. Not an apples to apples comparison to the viper above, dumbass.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
This is an all-out drag car. Not an apples to apples comparison to the viper above, dumbass.
So what? Do you think that Viper (probably rated at 2000 horsepower) is street legal in most countries? Those tires are not street legal. Not to mention its emissions. Take that Viper to my country and you 'll get busted in a heartbeat. Plus its gearbox is not stock. It's completely different from the original gearbox. The GTR still uses a GR6 DCT when it runs 8s @ 170. The Viper has a whole new transmission.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts