Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess we are not the only ones that consider the GTR to be a Supercar. Enjoy.................

·
Registered
282 Posts
/\ thanks for posting this. I couldn't agree more.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Nice write-up.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Reading that article reminds me of driving my old C6Z. Although some would say that there's more "character" in the Z, the GTR is much more fun (to me) to drive on the street and in the twisties. I'd take the grip and precision of the GT-R any day of the week.

Thanks for posting that article.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
If nobody's timing you...or even watching you, there are a lot of cars that are probably much more fun to drive than the GT-R, and you won't have to go nearly as fast to get some thrills. That said, I go to the race track quite a bit and DO get to go really fast so I'm really happy with my GT-R...

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
That right there IS character!!!! A car that allows me to enjoy what I am doing without trying to kill me doing it. Bungee jumping has character but I wouldnt partake in it. What Travis Pastrana did with that STI shows character (260+ feet damn!!!) but I was happier just watching him do it.
Others can drive these so called "character" vehicles and wax poetic about them. I will sit in my GT-R and watch......

·
Registered
135 Posts
Agreed but there is a problem for me at least. Character through technology fades the moment something newer comes along. My GTR was like a pc or blackberry to me. It's oh so great when it first comes out but quickly fades the moment it's replacement is about to show up. Given that I recently sold my GTR, and anxiously waiting for the 600hp hybrid version, I do think the GTR has charachter but it's not lasting :(.

·
R36 Member
423 Posts
2 thumbs up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts