Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When is this happening?

I prefer to do this in cooler weather (without tires getting greasy, no cooling issues, less sweating throughout the day, trying to cram into the buildings, etc...).

Anyway we can do this before the end of April?

Just curious. Haven't seen anything about it.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
are you the dude i met at the forcefed show a couple months ago. I had the other white gtr

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was more than a couple months ago. I actually haven't been there in a while. My wife has been taking care of my car for me recently. I just report back with what goes wrong and she fixes it.

Forged Performance - when is this happening?

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
We will be starting a new tread shortly once details are finalized Nagtroc and Forged are kicking this up a few notches this year. Timefame target is June/July.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Dammit!... Why so deep into the summer?

I guess I like cooler weather, and my car does too.
Huge debate about this last year.

I lost.

http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?/topic/46447-3rd-annual-nagtroc-forged-performance-vir-track-day-july-11th-2011/

Everybody else prefers to not have 23F startups.

I liked the old February date before myself.

Better attendance later in the year tho. Gotta remember, this costs MEGA bucks, and only having 20-30 cars come out is a non-runner.

Shawn

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Huge debate about this last year.

I lost.

http://www.nagtroc.o...july-11th-2011/

Everybody else prefers to not have 23F startups.

I liked the old February date before myself.

Better attendance later in the year tho. Gotta remember, this costs MEGA bucks, and only having 20-30 cars come out is a non-runner.

Shawn
Why not April?

At $400, I'm sure we covered the cost (and then some). It's not like Forged is doing this because they feel generous. There is a market for this, and we all win. 23F mornings = 50deg afternoons = 250-260deg trans temps.

70deg mornings = 95deg afternoons = 280deg trans temps in 15 minutes.

Let's do the math before hand, perhaps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.