Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

My name is Jonathan and I reside in El Paso TX, I own a performance shop based here. We primarily deal with Nissan and Toyota, so I've had the pleasure of modding, building, and maintaining a decent amount of GTR's since their debut in 09. Last week a very good friend and customer whose car I've been modding and maintaing since he bought it new, offered it up for sale to me, now I am officialy the new owner of a 2009 Super SIlver Premium! I couldnt be happier, not only due to it being a GTR, but it being a car I've had my hands in since day one and keeping it "in the family" are all positives.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Hello everyone,

My name is Jonathan and I reside in El Paso TX, I own a performance shop based here. We primarily deal with Nissan and Toyota, so I've had the pleasure of modding, building, and maintaining a decent amount of GTR's since their debut in 09. Last week a very good friend and customer whose car I've been modding and maintaing since he bought it new, offered it up for sale to me, now I am officialy the new owner of a 2009 Super SIlver Premium! I couldnt be happier, not only due to it being a GTR, but it being a car I've had my hands in since day one and keeping it "in the family" are all positives.
Congrats !

It's pretty cool you were able to purchase the car you've been maintaining , must make the ownership that much better.

Super silver is my favorite color!

How many miles on it ?

·
Registered
361 Posts
That's awesome. Welcome to the pleasurable world of owning a GT-R. Fantastic screen name too btw. I'm your huckleberry...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey Texas, Congrats on the new ride! Even better that you know exactly what's been done to it by none other than yourself!! I was just in El Paso today, shoot me your address, I'd like to come down and check out your shop!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone,

Hey man where in El Paso is your shop? I’m trying to find a shop to do my fluids. Just moved to town and don’t have equipment right now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts