Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That front crumple zone is amazingly efficient!! Sad to see another bite the dust though!

·
Who Dat !
7,797 Posts
wow, Asian people can't drive ... LOL

I had a Asian lady wreck a Honda fit into the front of my building... I so wanted to say " you broke it, you bought it" LOL ....

Anyhow... Both black too.... Hmmmm

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
The thing is that new cars are designed for the front end to absorb most of the impact. Cars are made to fold up. The most important part is that the cabin in intact. You know this car was designed with safety in mind. It will score a high head on crash test rating judging by these pictures.

·
Who Dat !
7,797 Posts
yea, both those cars are totaled... wonder if the wheels and things will be available for sale as spare parts?

·
Who Dat !
7,797 Posts
lol.... yea, thats sad, i'll be pissed if my car gets its badges stolen

·
Who Dat !
7,797 Posts
that" car and driver" article said its speed is "deceptive" and you dont know its going that fast

·
Registered
333 Posts
I've personally never understood the fetish of car crashes....I find them offensive to even look at. hope the poor bloke is okay

·
Registered
110 Posts
wow, Asian people can't drive ... LOL

I had a Asian lady wreck a Honda fit into the front of my building... I so wanted to say " you broke it, you bought it" LOL ....

Anyhow... Both black too.... Hmmmm
Asian women do have a stereotype in America that they are below average drivers. And it may have some truth in it. My mom is asian and she is not a good driver.

However, it would be idiotic to make the generalization that "Asian people can't drive" based on this one wreck. We do not know if an Asian was driving the car when it was wrecked and we do not know if it was the driver's fault.

I'm guessing you were being sarcastic......heh

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
As with all super cars: Handle respectfully or it will bite.
These should be lessons to those who feel that the GT-R has so much control, it is still in the hands of the driver to determine where the car goes.
None of this point and mash the pedal shit....

·
Registered
674 Posts
As with all super cars: Handle respectfully or it will bite.
These should be lessons to those who feel that the GT-R has so much control, it is still in the hands of the driver to determine where the car goes.
None of this point and mash the pedal shit....
To quote "gtrjack"s signature...

NISSAN: "We don't defy physics with the GT-R, we apply it properly."

Well apperently this guy didn't

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
So this happened in Malaysia but the guy was Singaporean if I understand the Malaysian forums rightly. They speak funny english those Malaysians...

If this guy is Singaporean then is this the car that was at the Sing GTR meet the other day? Apparently the plate number on the crashed GT-R is "66"

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.